Information regarding processing of personal data
In accordance with Art. 13(1-2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European UnionL 119, May 4, 2016)- hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is 3S Data Center S.A. with its seat in Katowice, ul Gospodarcza 12, – share capital PLN 14,800,000 paid in total, holder of a statistical identification number (REGON) 241656774, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 9542704989, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register run by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, under the following KRS number KRS 0000364798.
- The data might have been collected directly from you, or indirectly – via a network of our partners.
- The data is collected for the following purposes:
- the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, e.g. maintaining proper service quality by us, repairing failures etc., in accordance with article 6 sec. 1 let. b) GDPR,
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the we are subject, including providing safety and integrity of our telecommunications network, retaining and keeping telecommunication data in accordance with provisions of law – in accordance with article 6 sec. 1 let. c) GDPR,
- legitimate interests pursued by us, in accordance with article 6 sec. 1 let. f) GDPR
- By legitimate interests pursued by us we understand:
- seeking and defending against claims,
- own services marketing and promotion,
- payment verification and verification of solvency credibility,
- assistance regarding services, including the possibility to contact our network maintenance center (if applies to your service),
- detection and prevention of frauds and malpractice,
- generating statistics related to sales, service usage, failures etc. in regard to our core business.
- In the event you had given your consent for data processing, the scope of the consent shall also determine our possibilities of processing your personal data.
- We indicate that collected data may be profiled, i.e. automated analysis, in particular in order to prepare network traffic statistics, failure statistics, or your purchase preferences.
- The data may be submitted to the following types of recipients:
- Persons providing maintenance, telecommunication and similar services – in order to duly provide services to you,
- our co-workers, agents and partners – in relation to offering services or goods to you and to perform concluded contracts,
- persons related by means of capital to the Controller – in order to duly provide services to you and for the purposes of own services promotion,
- couriers, post and other persons that provide postal services (if applicable),
- state and local government authorities, including the President of Electronic Communications, law enforcement agencies – only in the scope of a legal obligation of the controller or in the scope of a contract concluded with you,
- persons specialising in debt collections – in the event of seeking claims,
- persons specialising in payment services, including banks – in the scope resulting from our settlements with you,
- persons specialising in professional business support, e.g. software providers, office appliance dealers, accountancy services,
- other persons – if that results from contract concluded with you and only in such scope.
- Currently we do not expect to disclose your personal data anywhere beyond European Economic Area. In the event such necessity arises, we shall inform about it on our Website, on a page or in a document dedicated to personal data processing.
- Your personal data shall be processed for a period of time required by generally applicable law, what it most cases shall mean five years since the lapse of the year in which the data had been collected. In the case of legitimate interests pursued by us, the data shall be processed as long as such interest exists, or – if applicable – until we receive your objection. In the case of data processing based on your consent, the data shall be processed until we receive a withdrawal of such consent.
- You have the right to access the content of your data, the right to rectify and erase the data, the right to limit the processing of the data, the right to data portability, the right to object – unless generally applicable law stipulates otherwise.
- In case the data is processed on the basis of your consent, you havethe right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Due to the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of GDPR. At the time of preparing the hereby information, the competent authority is: President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- In most cases, collected data is necessary for the proper performance of a contract concluded with you or related to compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. In such case, any limitation of data processing may not be possible (in cases where data processing is mandatory under provisions of law) or may prevent us from providing services to you. At the time of entering a contract, you will be informed about necessary information required to enter a contract.
- If a necessity to process your data in other purpose than originally stated arises, we will provide you with any necessary, additional information related to such event.
- Should you have ant questions or doubts related to our processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
3S Data Center S.A. Team